Gabion or gabion net, which is known as Gabion, is an example of a high resistance net that is also suitable for wet areas due to the efficiency of galvanized mesh.
Gabion is one of the best choices due to its high resistance and reasonable cost. Considering the high uses of gabion and the reasonable price, this product is one of the best-selling products.
Gabion nets have high durability, this feature has caused them to be used in areas with water pressure. Therefore, one of the applications of gabion is to use gabion as a wall for underground pipes.
With more than 20 years of experience, Mihan Noor Company is trying to produce the best type of gabion by providing high quality products. In the following, we will get to know the specifications of the gabion produced by Mihan Noor Company.
Produced in different sizes
Resistant to moisture and pressure
Very high durability
Resistant to water pressure
- Due to the high strength of the gabion net, this net is used to create fences and protection in all areas.
- Gabion is resistant to water pressure, so it is used to cover the bottom of waterways, breakwater, and cover pipes to prevent decay.
- Gabion nets are used in construction equipment as strengthening of loose buildings and stone walls.
- Another use of gabion can be mentioned as a barrier of concentrated stones, a retaining wall.
- Nowadays, gabion is used a lot in making vases and creating stone decorations.
Types of gabions
In the following, you will get to know the types of gabions produced by Mihan Noor Company.
Size of gabion wire